FRENCH CHOCOLATE - handpainted table with french label


No it's not the yummy rich edible kind.
It is a fabulous vintage chocolate label offered by the Graphics Fairy.


 I originally bought her at a sale just like the ones you see on the TV show CASH & CARI.

Everyone files into a house, so many at a time to find it full of items labeled to sell.
Once I spotted her I grabbed the tag and turned very excited to head
the cashier by the door but just then I realized I couldn't just leave her sit there alone,
my goodness someone else will steal her.
So like a mother eagle I stood watching over her ready to peck at any little crows that came near till George found us and carried her off.





Of course a french symbol such as the Fleur De Li's had to be used for the door handle.



She also has great storage inside.


*************************************************

Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any vintage hardware for your next project.

CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
       
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION  
     




Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware