REVIST - creamy white secretary


Originally built back in the summer of 2010,
this is a desk I made to look just a bit better than when it started.



The bottom was a regular drop front desk needing a fix or two,
however I built the top part from several salvaged pieces.


I built this piece while working a full time regular job,
many late nights and early mornings.
All done in the middle of my little kitchen.


The main body of the upper cabinet was a old shelf that I customized.


 
- the doors are from another hutch unit.
- appliques were bought at a yard sale.
- vintage hardware from a discarded cabinet.
- crown molding was free on a local internet recycle site. 


 

I used tongue and groove boards on the back of the upper cabinet,
salvage from a water bed headboard.

Sharing with:
Furniture Feature Fridays

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware