Thursday

WHAT'S ON THE INSIDE - furniture interiors

Sometimes it can be just as fun to redo and enjoy the inside of your furniture project
just as much as the outside.

Here are a some of my favorite interiors I have completed.

















And finally below a link to my tutorial sharing easy tips to
fold and cut drawer liners using wallpaper.



START MAKING THE WORLD INSIDE YOUR FURNITURE
A WONDEFRUL PLACE TO ENJOY!

Sharing the inspiration at:
Furniture Feature Fridays
Would you like to receive a copy of my daily posts to your inbox? Subscribe here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If you are looking for specific information you might like to:
Pin It! Pin It Now!

14 comments:

  1. I really like surprises. The unexpected makes me smile. Thanks for writing a post on the subject!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those all look sooo good and very professional! they are all so great i don't know which one i love the most ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh- What pretty INSIDES! I love them all! You do SUCH a wonderful job on your pieces- anyone would be thrilled to own one of your pieces. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful and it makes me want to go paint or paper the insides of my cabinets.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beautiful rose paper, what a lovely addition. Your work is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so pretty. I love the pop of the pink in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just had so much fun going through a ton of your posts, i remember one of them, the ship transfer. Anyway love your work, I believe in a good looking inside too, I am following you now and when I have more time I will stop back and look more!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the paper choices inside each piece. Do you use wallpaper, craft paper? Excellent work on all your pieces...can't wait to keep looking around your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really like some of your interiors. My favorite is the pink and white floral one--really superb. I wish you had a "pin" so I could put some of your lovely ideas on my Pinterest board.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely! Have a wonderful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been repurposing furniture for 25 years ( in the antique business and you have inspired me toooo try some of your fabulous ideas!!!! I LOVE LOVE everything you create!!!!
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are super talented! Love your repurposing style! AND I had no idea your beautiful home was a mobile home until the last pic of your home tour. You did awesome with such little space! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense