WARMING UP WHITE- shabby chic coffee table


The weather today is rainy and curling up in a furry blanket would be wonderful,
but as every other day there is much to do. We delivered a large dresser into town last
night and had the honour of touring a large 1912 apartment in the midst of renovations.


That is one perk I never considered when I started up cycling furniture.
I have seen the inside of some wonderful homes around Vancouver, but when you started
to venture into the heart of downtown you get to see some magical history in the buildings.
Imagine the carved details of this love seat frame built into the walls and trim of a home.



Back in the country my latest endeavor is a provincial coffee table
with another wonderful french graphic.

I don't do too many coffee tables but my mother had a hand in bringing this one to me
so I couldn't refuse. Could I?
**************************************************

Before you leave ...

take a quick look at some of the new hardware available in the Etsy Shop .

There are 1000's of pieces of up-cycled hardware to choose from at 
firstfinds hardware store
 


Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. the look of your coffee table is so put together, love it! Great graphic for the style of the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty. I love detressed white furniture and the image is just perfect.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This table looks great :)love the graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty and what a fun perk of your job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. architectual history is so beautiful-my favorite thing to see when traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristy!!!

    WOW!!!

    I really love this coffee table. I haven't seen a round coffee table
    in a really long time. You did a great job!!

    Pam
    xox

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!