DECO DESK AND FIRSTFINDS SWITCH PLATES




I am not a real fan of art decor style furniture.
But I do have to admit it is all made with nice solid wood which is great to work with. When
I started working on this DIY paint project
I never dreamt it would turn out as good as
it did.





Labour day came and went and the sunshine came along with
 it. One of the pieces I worked on in the nice weather was this
 cute little deco desk. I sprayed it with a 50% - 50% ASCP mix
 of Old White & Pure White and lightly edge distressed it
 before hand waxing. 



I filled the original holes on the six drawers so I could pick what
 ever size of fancy handles I wanted. The desk was all finished but
 the drawers had to dry over night. I was so anxious to pick the
 handles I pulled a whole basket from my stash and spread it out on
 the bed. Of course when George comes to bed there has to be
 something said, "what is going on here" and he emphasizes it like
 Scott from The Canadian Pickers. Before you know it he is helping
 me chose the right handles for the project. The knob on the middle
 drawer is a new piece, it's a fun acrylic bead and rhinestone knob.
I don't think you can tell from the photos but it is quite large and
 really pretty.


The handles were salvaged from the dresser vrs. 
vehicle grudge match earlier this year.


SEE MORE OF THE SMASHED DRESSER:



HOW TO INSTALL HANDLES:
https://bit.ly/319d0ra





I am always working hard to keep a great selection of switch
 plates listed and ready to ship out when a buyer needs one. 
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO FIND YOURS:


home of the vintage hardware


has hundreds of up-cycled hardware pieces to choose from

 image 0 image 0 image 0
*******************************************
You can always follow along on 
where you get sneak peaks of what I am up to.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware