1930's VANITY TURNED INTO NIGHTSTANDS




I received 2 small cabinets from someone wanting them to have a new life.



AFTER               BEFORE


"See the side panel on this one ..."

This use to be a 1930's dressing vanity that was
divided into two long before they came to me.



I was able to add tall hardwood legs originally found on an
 old living room side table. 4 antique swing handles in their
 original finish. They mount with tiny screws through the
 front. I pre-drilled first because there is never room for error
 when installing tiny antique brass flat head screws.


***********************************************





It seems like there a thousands of these stepped topped art
 deco vanity desks out there. It also seems like there are even
 less people who like them, me included. I started a
PINTEREST page devoted to finding great looking up cycled
 1930's vanities so some of them can be saved.


To read about how I add legs click here: 

*******************************************

Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any vintage hardware for your next project.

CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
       
*******************************************

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware