DRIFTWOOD GARDEN ARCH - walkway entrance gate






I have had this arch built from
driftwood since the days I used
to collect and build driftwood 
furniture. It seems like such a
long time ago yet it really was
just a different life ago.





This rusty welcome sign was in the trash somewhere in my travels. I've used 3 inch screws to attach it to the arch but space it away from the wood.
*************************************



I have a pair of solar lanterns hanging on either side of the driftwood arch. I original found these at a freight damaged store years ago, it was just the packaging that was damaged. I really like the lantern style solar lights. These are still going strong after so many years.

To see more of my garden transformations:


***********************************
Here are some unique hardware pieces available at

 
 
 
 
 




Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware