TALLER NIGHTSTANDS - using chairs




I use all sorts of legs when I'm building and 
redesigning
furniture. Coffee table legs, sofa and arm chair legs, and did you realize dining chair legs can also be used. 



This chair had the perfect legs for my next set of nightstands.
The arms had already been used on a cabinet project.

The nightstands seen below needed to get much taller. 



***************************************************************


     

   

The challenge is always to make sure to install the legs so they are strong and functional but remain cohesive with the style you are trying to achieve. 

The legs I added to my bedside tables were
also from dining chairs.


I hope this makes you think about repurposing and
 inspires you to create something for yourself that you love.

********************************************

vintage hardware for your next project

       

       




Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware