YARD SALE MAKEOVERS BEFORE AND AFTER






This spring we had a yard sale to clear out many
pieces of great furniture that were not going to get
the attention they needed from me. I have a few
kind ppl who have sent photos back of the
makeovers they performed on the treasured
pieces they found at my yard sale.



#1
First was the solid maple desk purchased to redo for her son.
She did an amazing job painting it in AS Napoleonic Blue.



******************************************

 
#2
The second was a solid maple coffee table with fold down sides.
Moreno Mexicanada created a whole new look for the table and included a hand painted bird.



**********************************************


#3
Number three was actually the vintage maple dresser my mother has had all my life.
It was given a great Farmhouse look with the top stripped and the body distressed white.



***************************************


#4
The final makeover I have to share is of a solid wood desk I had in storage for years.
The new owner used AS paint on top and Rustoleum Gold for the hardware and a
GOLD DIPPED effect on bottom.


Thank you all for sharing your work with me
so I could share with everyone else.

********************************************

Have you stopped into firstfinds hardware store lately?
Here are just some of the items available for your projects.








Pin It Now!

1 comment:

THANK YOU ALL!