MY BEDROOM PROJECT - shabby chic decorating

 

A JOB WELL DONE.
I've hung the chandelier, arranged the furniture, laid the carpets, and decorated the walls. I think our bedroom is almost done.



It started awhile back working out the right floor
plan and acquiring a few key pieces.







**********************************************************


I decorated using all the things I love and have collected over
 time. On top of each nightstand I used vintage tri fold mirrors.




We adore the vintage window over the headboard.
To hang it, I first found the wall studs and marked their
 location on the wood window frame. I then screwed a *D*
 hanger in those two locations to hang off of screws.

*********************************

Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any shabby chic hardware for your next project.

 
 CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
 
 CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware