Tuesday

MY BEDROOM PROJECT

 
 
 
 
It started awhile back working out the right floor plan and acquiring a few key pieces of furniture.
 
 
 
I decorated using all the things I love and have collected over time.
 
 
 





 
 
 
I used vintage tri fold mirrors leftovers from old vanities on top of our nightstands.
 
 
We adore the vintage window over the headboard.
To hang it, I first found the wall studs and marked their location on the wood window frame.
I then screwed a *D* hanger in those two locations to hang off of screws.
 
**********************************
 

ALSO ...
Stop in to see what's new in shabby chic white hardware available at firstfinds.
 
There are over 1000 pieces of used hardware to choose from
 
 


 
 
Would you like to receive a copy of my daily posts to your inbox? Subscribe here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If you are looking for specific information you might like to:
Pin It! Pin It Now!

11 comments:

  1. Kristy... it looks beautiful. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's hard to believe it's the same rooms. All the white made it a new place.Smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the transformations. Really beautiful. I always love stopping by to see what you have going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks relaxing and fresh now, and I like the window just how it is.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely room you have created!!! Do you still have the paneling or did you sheetrock the area? Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an improvement. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Your did a lovely job! I would be delighted if your would link to Potpourri Friday, in progress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bedroom look so relaxing and lovely. I might show up for a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love!!!! Did you paint your bed as well!?? I have this dresser and im pretty sure the same bed. I would love to paint it but afraid the paint wont hold up well! I have dogs and their nails may scratch it up :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am absolutely in lobe with your job and blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense