2 MINUTE WAXING VIDEO - how I use clear wax




  


I have put together a 2 minute waxing video for anyone
who wants to understand how I wax my ASCP furniture
projects and get a silky smooth finish. 


The furniture piece in the video is a nightstand that was
 painted in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. The paint was dry and
 the edges were sanded before the waxing started.  I hope this
 short video takes some of the mystery out of using clear wax
 with AS chalk paint.

If you have trouble viewing these videos try using an alternative browser such as CHROME.



If you want a little more,
this is an additional video I did while waxing the leg on the same nightstand.





********************************
Advertisement
vintage switch plates
 vintage hardware



Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware