WHITE WASHING VIDEO - recycling bin




THE RECYCLE BIN GETS A MAKEOVER
It may say wood but in this house it's used to collect our empty water bottles and I've always wanted to whitewash it. Small projects always seem to take a back burner to bigger stuff but I finally stole some time to get it accomplished. I even pulled out the camera and did a quick video of how easy it really is.






The technique I use in the video below is for raw unfinished wood only.


Here is your WHITE WASHING video:
for email subscribers you must go onto the web page to watch CLICK HERE 

I never watered down the paint in the can but if you do you will have more working time with the paint. I know some of you are trying to pull my hair out of the way while watching, I promise I'll wear a hat next time.


I did not use wax on this project. I will be watching the lid to see how much ware it gets in the area we touch but I'm pretty sure it is going to be okay. If you are concerned about your project simply wax the parts that get handled.


I have a tutorial for a driftwood finish on another page, CLICK here


NOW GO FORTH AND WHITE WASH!!!


************************************************
Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any vintage hardware for your next project.

CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
       
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION  
     


Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware